We have organised a coach trip heading to the Birmingham Christmas Market on Saturday 24th November 2018.
Coach Leaves BCA at 10:30AM and will be leaving Birmingham at 5:30pm
Cost is £10 Per Person to be paid when booking your seat and is Non-Refundable.
Please see Phil Bridge, Ian Bunyan & Dan Smith (SMITHY) for more details and to book your seat.
Please see the note below to clarify a number of queries that we have received relating to this trip
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THIS TRIP
1. All are eligible to put their names forward (members and non-members of the BCA).
2. It is NOT a ladies only shopping trip.
3. Although titled as a Shopping Trip it is an individual choice as to how the time in Birmingham is used .... not all are keen shoppers and many are planning to use the time enjoying a range of local facilities.
4. There is no toilet facility on the bus – however on the return trip there will be a short break at the services.
5. It is on a first come first served basis – full payment to be made at time of booking – if interested and planning to attend please do not delay in making your booking.
6. If taking children:
..... It will be one child per seat
The bus company has stated .... ‘We do not allow child seats on the coach as they are not made for coach seats. We do allow backless bolster seats to be used with the 3 point belts. These can be left on the bus at the owners risk (we accept no responsibility for anything left unattended on a vehicle). Children too small to use just a bolster seat must sit on a parents lap.’ .....
We look forward to all enjoying what we hope will be the first of many trips organised from the BCA.