We would like to announcing to all of our customers that we will be re-opening the BCA on Monday 6th July at 5pm.
We have put in place some new measures that must be followed at all times whilst you are with us. Failure in the measures not being adhered to will result in the closure of the BCA. We urge all of our customers to be respectful towards our Bar staff and towards other people whilst on the premises.
Please read our new measure carefully as these will be in operation.
1. Unfortunately Due to being let down by our suppliers, the BCA is unable to open on Saturday as planned. This has now been rescheduled for MONDAY 6th JULY at 5PM. I'm sure you all appreciate the safety of our staff and all of our customers is our utmost priority.
2. The club will be open to MEMBERS ONLY who are required to produce their membership cards on ordering their drinks.
3. For the time being WE WILL NOT be allowing CHILDREN into the BCA. This is only a temporary measure and will be reviewed along with us following the government guidelines. ‹
4. PLASTIC GLASSES will be used, but you are welcome to bring your own glass and refill it from a plastic glass given by our bar staff.
5. Social distancing is of great importance to us and a ONE-WAY system will be used on entering and leaving the BCA.
6. There will be a book to fill in with your name and contact number on your ARRIVAL, in order for us to be able to contact you.
7. During this difficult time, there will be NO GAMES (i.e. POOL, BILLIARDS, DARTS, AUNT SALLY), FRUIT MACHINES, SNAPPER CARD MACHINES or JUKE BOX available.
8. We regret to inform you as well that WE WILL NOT be showing any LIVE SPORT on TV whilst we are open as we cannot possibly control the social distancing measures that we have put in place.
9. Please use the sanitation stations provided on ENTRY to the building and IN THE HALLWAY outside the Toilet facilities.
10. If you are FEELING UNWELL or have any symptoms please stay at home in order to keep yourself and others safe.
11. We would also like to make it clear that our Bar Staff WILL NOT TOLORATE any abuse aimed at them, and anyone who is abusive will be asked to leave.
12. Failure to anyone who is found in breach of the new measures could result in the closure of the BCA.
13. If you have any questions we will be in contact.